A limited company can be of two types such as limited by shares and limited by guarantee. The other two types of a company are private unlimited company and public limited company. Most common form of a company in UK is the company limited by shares. In order to start a business under limited company it has to be registered with the company’s house. Companies House is the United Kingdom’s registrar of companies and is an executive agency and trading fund of Her Majesty’s Government.
After incorporating a company for you our first step is to understand your business in detail and familiarise ourselves with your business model so that we are in a position to guide you according to your business requirements. We explain you all the aspects of a limited company and guide you about the compliance with all the Companies House and Inland Revenue regulations. If you are a limited company go to this link for further details: http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/factsheet/limited-company.pdf
Every year while preparing your statutory accounts we will provide you a comprehensive report on business insights highlighting you the areas that can help you increase your earning and future tax planning.
We don’t just provide you the service of year end accounts, we also work with you throughout the year to provide you help with accounting matters, employee costs and payroll issues, tax planning, purchasing, inventory levels, VAT and any other matter where you require a professional advice.
Services we can provide you:
- Unlimited face to face meetings
- Incorporation of a limited company
- Help you to open a business bank account – where needed
- Preparation & filing of abbreviated accounts to Companies house
- Preparation and filing of full set of accounts to HM Revenue & Customs – iXBRL format.
- Preparation & Filing of Company tax return (CT600) to HM Revenue & Customs
- Guide you on how tax system works in UK – Tax, N.I. rates etc
- Guide you on good record keeping
- Guide you on whether your business needs to be VAT registered, and explain to you about available VAT schemes and the most suitable one for you
- Provide you a list of possible allowable business expenses
- Advise you about the tax liability & due dates
- Act as an agent on your behalf and deal with HM Revenue & Customs
- Unlimited email and telephone support throughout the year
- Bookkeeping software
- Tax planning
For more details and quotes, please contact us.